The development trend of packaging materials and bags
The finished products of plastic flexible packaging materials usually come in two forms: rolls and bags. After packaging the contents, except for the twisted film and stretched film, which take the shape of the packaged object after use, most of the rolls are finally presented in the form of a bag. Bag making ensures the diversification of flexible packaging materials, plays an important role in expanding the use of flexible packaging materials, and also injects strong impetus into the continuous development of flexible packaging products.
The development trend of packaging bags
1. According to the content requirements, the packaging bag must meet the needs in terms of functions, such as tightness, barrier properties, firmness, retort properties, freezing properties, etc. New materials can play an important role in this regard.
2. Highlight the novelty, can increase the attractiveness and attention of the product, whether it is from the bag type, the printing design or the bag accessories (loops, hooks, zippers, etc.), it can reflect the uniqueness.
3. Outstanding convenience, wide range of packaging applications, and adaptable to the diversified packaging requirements of commodities. For example, stand-up bags can be packaged from liquid, solid, semi-solid, and even gaseous products, and have a wide range of applications; eight-side sealing bags, all dry solid items including food, fruits, seeds, etc. can be used.
4. Try to integrate the advantages of each bag shape as much as possible, and maximize the advantages of the bag. For example, the design of the vertical special-shaped oblique mouth connecting bag can integrate the advantages of each bag shape such as upright, special-shaped, oblique mouth, and connecting bag.
5. Cost-saving, environmentally friendly, and conducive to saving resources, this is the principle that any packaging material will follow, and meeting these requirements is bound to be the development trend of packaging bags.
6. New packaging materials will affect packaging bags. Only roll film is used, without the shape of a bag. It fits closely with the contents and presents the shape of the product. For example, stretch film is used for packaging snack foods such as ham, bean curd, sausage, etc. This type of packaging is not strictly a bag. form.
The expansion method of the packaging bag function
1. Welding Spout pouches
Spout pouches are already a very common product. With the addition of nozzles in various bag types, they can be opened and closed as freely as bottles, which increases the convenience of the bag. By changing the shape of the suction nozzle and the lid, a variety of bag styles can be extended.
2. Add vent valve and open faucet spout pouches
In order to ensure the exhaust of the contents, a single vent valve is added to the bag to allow the gas inside to escape while avoiding the entry of external gas. Adding a plastic faucet to the plastic bag can discharge the liquid inside in a controlled manner, giving the bag the function of a bucket or can.
3. Put in the support tray or paper box
The bag-in-box mentioned above means that after the bag is made, the folded carton is manually put into it, and then positioned and heat-sealed to fix the position of the carton in the bag to achieve the perfect combination of the bag and the carton.
4. Post anti-counterfeiting labels (automatic and manual)
For example, attaching a laser anti-counterfeiting label to the surface of the bag, or automatically attaching an anti-counterfeiting label to a single-layer film, and then compounding the anti-counterfeiting label in the middle of the two films. Labeling is an extension of the bag’s anti-counterfeiting function.
5. Easy to tear
Make easy tear lines, easy tears, jagged edges, etc. on the bag. In order to facilitate the use and opening of the bag, various shapes of easy tear processing are made. The easy tear processing basically realizes online automation, which greatly enhances the convenience of using the bag.
6. Increase hanging holes
Add hanging holes of different shapes (round holes, airplane holes, oval holes), in order to facilitate hanging, save space, and maintain a good display effect, most of the bags that cannot stand will add hanging holes, and the shape of the hanging holes can also highlight the bag Some of the features.
7. Die cutting
Die cutting is an indispensable process for making special-shaped bags. On-line or offline die-cutting can realize the processing of various bag shapes. Special-shaped bags not only highlight highlights on the bag shape, but also add some unique practical functions, such as Easy to open, easy to hold, easy to display, etc.
With self-sealing stickers, bags that do not have strict requirements on tightness can be added with self-sealing stickers. After the contents are packaged, they can be sealed by themselves, which is very easy to operate.
9. Add rings and buckles
To facilitate carrying, punch a hole on the heat-sealed side of the bag, and then add plastic or metal rings and buckles through this hole to make the bag easy to hang and avoid collisions, squeezing, etc.
10. Punch hand holes and add hand buckles
The bag is light-packed, which is convenient for hand-carrying, and hand-held holes are usually punched. The bag is re-packed so that the hand-held part will not break and the fingers will not be hurt when hand-held. Plastic hand buckles are added after the bag is made. For example, many rice bags and flour bags have plastic hand buckles.