www.spoutpouchoem.com website belongs to and is operated by HUACANG Co., Ltd. It is a website that contains affiliate links, sponsored content, paid for insertions, advertisements and several other forms of monetization.
But, we do not offer any warrant, guarantee, statement or representation regarding any information material, product content, your personal or company’s information transmitted over our website to other links or websites.
Note: we are not responsible for any grammar, punctuation, inferior image quality/resolution or spelling errors made by customers during their artwork and documentation presentation. Such a statement applies to errors done during product choosing, quality, type of product ordered, and lastly damage made to products after they are delivered to the client.
For any comment found on this website, they are purely those of the author. If you find any topic or product that we have endorsed on this website. We do so because we believe in our expertise and knowledge that the very product or service is worth our endorsement.
There are no conflicting interests or contents on this website.
Which Types Of Personal Data Do We Process?
Personal data is any information that directly or indirectly relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Which (types of) personal data we process, depends on the relationship you have with Scholle IPN. We may process the following personal data about you:
Personal data that you provide when you order or purchase goods and/or services from us:
Personal data that you provide when you contact us:
When you contact us online, per e-mail, post or by phone, we may process the following types of personal data: Name, email address, name of the organization you work for, details about your question, request or complaint, and other information you provide to us when you contact us.
Personal data that we obtain when you visit our website:
When you visit our website or when you make use of platforms or apps provided by us, we may process the following types of personal data: IP address, information about your visit to the website, such as when you first visited the website, previous visit and current visit, the website you came from, your searches and the content you visited on our website. More information about the personal data we process when you visit the website can be found in our Cookie Statement
Personal data that we may process about you if you are a supplier:
When we work with you as a supplier we may process the following types of personal data: Name, title, company name and address, email address, telephone number, bank details of the company, unique administration number, supply and product information and other information you provide to us.
FOR WHICH PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To offer and improve our goods and services;
- Conducting satisfaction and market research surveys;
- Promoting our company and our goods and services;
- To ensure the continuity of our services;
- To handle questions, requests, complaints and claims;
- Internal control, protecting our assets and the security and integrity of our systems and data;
- To comply with our statutory obligations and requests of authorities, to avoid and settle claims.
- Facilitate a purchase / providing services, including making payment, or to otherwise conduct a business transaction, creating a customer account;
- Administrating and managing orders, executing and registration of agreements;
- Notify you when an order is being processed or is ready for delivery or pick-up;
- Identify product and service preferences;
- Send you informational or promotional communications, maintaining contact with you;
- Validate credentials, authenticate customers and prevent fraudulent transactions;
Users of our website
- Operate our website and applications;
- Improve our website and our online services.
- Administrating and managing supply chain;
- Administrating and managing purchases, executing and registration of agreements;
- Calculating costs and expenses;
- Maintaining contact with you.
Job applicants / candidates
- Administrating the recruitment process;
- Creating an account on our career website;
- Handling job applications;
- Assessment of suitability as a candidate, conducting background checks;
- Inviting candidates for an interview and giving follow-up to the interview;
- Handling expenses of candidates;
- Informing applicants and candidates on the outcome of the recruitment process.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The security of your personal data is important to us. We protect your personal data by maintaining physical, administrative and technological safeguards intended to help protect against unauthorized use, disclosure or access. We secure our systems and applications according to current information security standards, we apply an internal authorization process to ensure that only authorized staff have access to your personal data, and we back-up our database on a daily basis. We regularly assess and update our security measures.
Although we have taken reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards to help protect your personal data against unauthorized use, access, disclosure, misuse, alteration or destruction. We cannot ensure or warrant the absolute protection of any information you provide to us.
WHERE IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA BEING PROCESSED?
Some or all of the personal data we process may be stored or processed on servers located outside your jurisdiction of residence, where data protection laws may differ from the jurisdiction of the country where you live. As a result, this information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement according to laws in those jurisdictions. Subject to applicable laws in such other jurisdictions, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that appropriate protections are in place and that the transfer is legitimized. You may request more detailed information or a copy of the transfer agreement by contacting the Privacy Team in your region through the contact details set out below.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data that we obtain within the context of a job application procedure for a period of four weeks from the end of the selection procedure, unless you have given us permission to retain it for a longer period of time. In that case, we will retain your personal data for a maximum period of one year starting at the end of the selection procedure.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Subject to applicable law a data subject may have certain rights in respect of his or her personal data. For example, you may have the right to request a copy of all personal data that we keep about you, to request us to rectify your data if your data is not correct, to ask us to erase your personal data or have it removed, to object to the use of your personal data or to ask us to restrict this use. In certain cases, you can also ask us to transfer your personal data to a new service provider. Please note that your rights are not absolute.
The GDPR, if applicable and required, includes the following data subject rights:
- the right to request whether we process your personal data and if so, the right to access your personal data;
- the right to rectification of your personal data if these are incorrect or incomplete;
- the right to have your personal data deleted (‘right to be forgotten’) ;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data or to limit the processing of your personal data;
- the right to receive or surrender your personal data to a third party appointed by you in a structured, customary and machine-readable form (‘right to data portability’).